Sunday, March 8, 2009

MUCH SAID, NONE DONE

Lost it yesterday
Saved it and then lost it
Yes, saved first
Lost later
Instantly
Simultaneously

Can't happen
It did, it happened
Yesterday
Only yesterday
Every one says its not true
Saved and lost at the same time

Maybe its inside somewhere
I don't know where
Its so tiring
Saving and loosing and then saving and then loosing again

Why are you saving ?
For the future
Whose future ?
I don't know
Don't borrow sentences from others
All your relatives say, "I don't know."
They don't want to be responsible for anything
Thats a relative

Now the hand hurts
One thing or the other
Some thing got into it
Scratched it or got into it
Now its red and glaring
"Infected" its called
And where to go ?
Which doctor ?
Which clinic ?
Which hospital ?
Cabrini is closed
The whole hospital is closed

The hand hurts
One thing or the other
Every day
If its not one thing then its the other...
Now the hand
Told you not to clean
Not to tidy up
Now the hand is hurt
But you have been bothering me to do things rather than talk about them
"Much talk and none done." You always say

Don't listen to you
And who is you by the way ?
The inner voice
You have an inner voice ?
Every one does

You don't have a voice in real life but you have an inner voice ?
Everyone does

I don't have an inner voice
But you have a voice
I do
You were born here
and ?

You don't clean
And ?
I do
Why ?
So you can pay me
You need pay to clean ?

I was cleaning
Whose house ?
MY own
And ?
The hand got hurt
Some thing got in there
Some splinter, some strapler
OOOO0000....You have straplers ?

Got in there, some rusted strappler
OOOOOOOOO
Now its red and glaring
And ?
Hurting ?
Hurting
Go to the clinic
Which Clinic ?
'I don't know."
Do some thing
Go to the hospital
Which hospital ?
"I don't know."
Do some thing...don't just talk, do something, much talk, none done

Come with me to the hospital
Why ?
Support
Support, what ? They are going to amputate your hand ?
Evil, evil evil, evil relatives
Much said, none done....

No comments:

Post a Comment