Saturday, February 6, 2021

NAPKIN DIARY CONTINUES

 NAPKIN DIARY CONTINUES

ALL OF THIS WAS WRITTEN ON A FINE AFTERNOON AT A BEAUTIFUL CAFE LAFYETTE

ON THEIR LIGHT BROWN SOFT NAPKINS RIGHT BEFORE THE LOCKDOWN OF COVID -19

Do Harvard Yard monologue

Perfect meat loaf monologue

Another happy day monologue

-----------------

There is no relationship between the poet and the public

Look for patient, therapist scene

Also help me jump over the snow scene

----------------

Order of a new play

'DAY TO GIVE"

OR

"SYBIL'S DESPAIR"

---------------

Spontaneous outburst of a genius?

She knows

That I know

A con artist

She knows

That I know

When I see one

I know one.

She knows

That I know

That she is a,

Con artist

--------------

MARCH 2020

March 5th: A play with Eva

March 9: Eye doctor

March 10 ; BAM

March 10 : Boudin

March 13 : Bobby comes from Toronto

March 25 : With Roe, Broadway show, Who is afraid of Virgina Wolf ?

MARCH 14 : LOCK DOWN OF COVID 19

TODAY IS 6TH OF FEB 2021....

-------------------------------

Begin at the beginning

Nostalgia of overwhelming sadness

Feverish drama of greatness and destitute

Struck by the impact of your personality

_______________

"I have become a particle of my time."  Pasternak

From beginning to end in a burst of one movement"  Annoymous

Most important thing "Talk about life, human experience, history, art."  Pasternak

"I am fearfully hungry for you."  Pasternak

__________

"Observing was a natural necessity." Annonymous

'A small drawing pad and pencil accompanied him everywhere." Annonymus

'Dreamy and gentle disposition, modest, retiring." Annonymous

----------

PROLOGUE

They live in their own countries

They have their own language

Their own families

Their neighborhoods

Their politics

Their resourcs

What do I have?

I am an outsider."  BS

---------------

'An essay in autobiography."

Also

Safe conduct by Pasternak

------------

Space of its own unforgetably majestic."  Annonymous

'Achingly beautiful, hauntingly fragile poetry. goes deep

into the depth of your soul and make a permanent space there "I am here it says."  BS

----------------

'My silence shouts my loneliness and sadnes in a despairing manner."

'Reminds the poet of it's initial whisper of a song's birth, whispering, "I am here."  BS

"You told me , "You are busy." "You told me again that, "You are busy."

Now I don't think of you, neither do I miss you." Now I am always with a book.  BS

-----------------

"Everyone is on their iphone...what am I missing?"  BS

'If I was with you who constantly looking at the screen of her/his

iphone-- I won't be able to concentrate on Rimbaud, Baudelair, Camus."  BS

"I AM GLAD THAT YOU HAVE YOUR iphone AND I MY POEMS." BS

----------------------

"Too much writing

Far too much...

Difficulty to select what to perform...

Drowning in the overflow of words,

Words...words...words...

Two people complete strangers to me told me,

"How much they loved my writing."

Third stranger told me,

"How much he adored my performance."

It made me so very sensitive and appreciative of their kindness."  

"Do I want more praise than that?

No, I don't." 

"I am not such a greedy poet." BS

-------------------

touched by her work?

I am amused but never  touched.  Nothing lingers..." BS

-------------






No comments:

Post a Comment