Monday, August 6, 2018

A BOWL OF CHERRIES

A BOWL OF CHERRIES

Now I will go home

Change my clothes

Wash my face

Wash my feet

Brush my teeth

Go upstairs

Check my mail

Sit on the sofa

Have a bowl of cherries

And watch a movie

I will search for the movie on Netflix

Or on Prime Video

I live in America

There are many choices on TV

Drama

Melodrama

Action movies

Thrillers

Horror movies

Foreign movies

Big budget movies

Low budget movies

Independent movies

Comedies

Tragedies

LGBT mvies...

There are so many choices one just gets exhusted by searching...

I will not find what I will be looking for, I am afraid...

Subconscious...

("But what is it that you would be looking for?")

Nothing in particular,  just a movie

A god movie

With a good title

Good story

Good acting

Good dialogue

Good visuals

Something which will make me think

Make me reflect

Make me sad

Make me happily sad

Movie which moves me

Makes me think of the characters for a while

Till I find another good movie to watch

...Subconscious...

"You might not find a movie like that the second time

It will be a miracle if you find a movie like that the first time

but the first time you would be streching your luck

 the movie which will make you move,

make you think of the chatacters long after"

In that case I will not look for another movie

In that case I will not watch a  second movie

I will just have another bowl of cherries

I hope there are enough cherries in the house

To fill two bowls in case I don't find the movie I will be looking for...

I hope there are enoughh cherries in the house...

Otherwise what will I do all evening...

The long evening...the long evenimg into the long night...

What will I do all evening?

And then .....

The  long evening will turn into a long lonely night....

What will I do then?



No comments:

Post a Comment