Tuesday, June 7, 2016

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

Dreams never stopped.
I stopped writing about them.

I needed some co-herence
And nothing was coherent

And it seemed like day time activity
And not while you are sleeping
Wondering about a happy dream
The word dream implies happiness rather than torture of the dark night

But last night the dream seem more co-herent
I mean it made sense

I was seeking , "A cup of tea"
Which I never got
Then I wa looking for a place, a corner of my own
All corners, all chairs, all beds were occupied by some one else

"Its mine"
People would announce in the dream.
"OH1 Ok then."  I would say and look for an other corner to settle

"Go downstairs"  Some one said to me.
"Oh! Ok then"
I went downstairs
Lots of furniture covered with white
It seemed like you were not supposed to sit there.
Some people lying on the floor covered with white
'I am not going to sit next to the dead people."
I heard myself in my dream
I came back upstairs.

"YOu didn't find any place to settle?"
Some one asked me.rs is a morgue.
"This one is a morgue too
"No.  All the people sleeping downstairs are dead."
I said
'Can't be."
Some one said
'We are not in a cemetry."
Some one said
'Go back downstairs again and find a place."
Some one who didn't want me there said.
"OH! I am not going down>"
I said
"There is no space here for you."
Some one said
'She wanted to make sure I don't stay upstairs.
'You can say whatever I am staying here."
I said

'Are you going to stand next to me all night while I sleep?
Some one asked?
"I don't know but I do know that downstairs is a morgue."
I said
'Upstairs is a morgue too"
Some one said

"Are you dead?"
I asked
"Arn't you?"
Some one in a loud, clear voice asked me
I was frightened
I woke up
I was soaking wet and shivering
'I neeed some hot strong tea"
I said
"You won't get it, no you won't."
Dream was continuing ...

The room was hot and dusty
'I need to clean this place"
But its so much work
I need help"

"What?"
"Help"
'Help?"
"Yes, help"
"Go look, and trust me you won't find help, no not any more.
Every one is a busy robbot now.  They don't see you, they don't hear you, they don't care about you or your needs, why would they help?"

"OK, I won't clean.
Let the dust settle
Then it won't disturb me.
'But something else will disturb you>"
"What?"
'The night, the night, the oncoming night, every night will disturb you."

No comments:

Post a Comment