Monday, June 14, 2010

A MALADY CONTINUES

How some time
Some people come all alone by themselves
To the cafe and order a glass of wine
And drink it quietly and sit silently
And think.............
I wonder what do they think about?
Happy things?
Sad things?
Disturbing things?
Cheerful things?
Remorseful things?
Regrets?
Sorrows?
Shame?
Pain?
But they sit silently over a glass of wine
And think...............
I can't do that
I never order a glass of wine in a cafe
When I am alone
And I don't think...........

I avoid thinking in a cafe
I read a book in a cafe
And scribble.................
I come to the cafe to avoid thinking...........
My thinking keeps me awake
All night
I think at night...........
All night
While I toss and
Turn.....
All night
I think...............

He is sad
He is thinking
His thinking must be sad
He is alone
He is thinking
His thinking has to be sad
His thinking is all alone by itself
That's so sad......

All roads blocked by fences
The fences can suffocate
Why?
Its a prison
What will people accomplish if
they do escape the prison?
Nothing
Death maybe...
They will be shot
And if they don't escape?
Nothing
They will die
So why put electric wires o
On the top of fences?
To execute them
But they are going to die
Inside any way
Doesn't matter
This way they can't escape....
They have to perish inside
That's the law of the prison

He is now smiling
The sad man who was having a glass
Of wine all by himself and looked
So sad before
Wine cheered him up
He is now smiling
I should have
Wine in the cafe too
And wine at night
Before my thinking
Project to cheer me up at
Night........
Instead of tossing and turning
with the thinking"s sadness...........

Nine days?
Nine days, it took you
To wash your hair?
Too long
Far too long...
Its a sign of depression.
"I am under treatment
Right now...I used to not
Wash my hair for a month
Sometimes six weeks..
Some times two months...
I was ashamed to confess it....
But now I am under treatment
Tha's why I washed my hair
After only nine days...
You are that depressed?
I was
You still are...You still are..
I wash my hair everyday
'But you are bald"
Yes, but I washed my bald head everyday..
I am a healthy human being with a bald head
What's the point of having all that hair
And make it a source of your depression?"
"Its not the source of my depression,
Its the result."
'What's the source of your depression?"
'I am a foreigner."
'All foreigners don't wash their hair for months?"
'I must not sit next to a foreigner ever....
Their head must be full of lice."
'No wonder no one likes foreigners,
All that thick black hair and lice roaming around in it...
Gee I have to go home and wash my hair."
'You have no hair and you are not
A foreigner either, you have no worries...
No worries and no lice in the hair and no hair.....
'You are blessed."
"To be bald and still in your own country?
'I would take lice any day if I was still in my own country....
In-fact everyone in my country have lice in our hair....
Because of the lack of water.....
'You stole our water."

They all died
All great writers died
What a pity...
I only read the dead writers
"Why?"
I don't know of any great writer
Who is still living.....
All living writers are here to please
One group or the other....
That's not greatness
Thats publishing....
'Its called, "Kiss-ass technique and manipulation
Process.
Greatness in a creation is far, far away
From a calculated effort of manipulation.
Whatever comes out of the soul...
Whatever is scribbled down
Innocently, honestly and passionately
Matters....
It reaches the soul of the one still breathing.............

White people are so
Blond
'But that's the color of success."
I guess so....They are so white and so
Blond
"And so successful."
I guess so..........

The guy sitting alone
Drinking wine by himself
Is sad again.
He needs to order another glass of
Wine..
Good for the owner of the cafe
That people are so sad and alone..............

"I have given up on my stomach."
'It has now my permission to be
Extra fat."



No comments:

Post a Comment