Thursday, June 10, 2010

ILLUMINATIONS OF A MALADY

AGGRESSIVE MEANS

You have to acquire by aggressive means
and that's all
There is no other technique-
You want something?
You need to go get it
Whatever-you want-
You need to get up and go get it-
What will the other think?

What?
What other?
What will the other think?
What does the other say?
What does the other want?
That's a sure sign of your own failure-
You can't worry about that...
If that's your worry
Than your are only going to sit alone on the couch, get fat,
fret and be Un-happy all day..All week...All month...All year..
All years to come my dear...............

RESOLVED

Unbelievable
Undisciplined
something again and again
What are you selling?
Nothing
So?
Nothing will come of nothing...
Ok...
So don't worry then, if that's ok-
Ok.
Great
Everything resolved?
No, not yet..........

CORE

They lacked and still lack a principal core
But they behave that they are fine
And its me who is totally wrong

If they ever admitted it that perhaps both of us were and are still wrong
But no...They are right
Its me who is wrong and always wrong..
I had to take care of it long time ago
I had to announce to them loud and clear.
'Hey guys, he is my son and any one who is not nice to my son
won't expect kindness or love or whatever else
comes with societies morality bound traditions..
If you don't respect my son's dignity then why expect affection from my side for your brats?

Sounds fair?
Doesn't it?
You need to be generous, hospitable, kind, caring warm
That's in case you want the same from me for your sons....
And that's the end of it
Take it or leave it
All this should have been done long time ago

You can't be cruel and phony alone
Its aloud for me too...
all of us are born cruel
Its not your pleasure alone
Its a bit late for you to be number one in callousness...
A bit late
Right?
Of course
But of course............

SUBSERVIENT

Totally selfish and mean bastards
And still want to have the upper hand
You should be so regretful to have put yourself
in that subservient position.....
You didn't understand it perhaps...
Yes, for sure, no understanding of anything at all
Very naive and subservient
The end of you honey in the Western World
Yes, for sure the end of me
So many times the end of me
Since the arrival, the end of me...Since I stepped off that plane...
The plane which crossed the Ocean to bring a subservient person to the Western Civillization
Oh! the land ing brought the end of me
The boarding that plane brought the end of me
The landing brought the end of me
And the subservient relationship?
That got stronger and stronger and stronger....
The Western World loved it, right?
But of course.....What is better than a subservient being obedient.......

You didn't know?
No, I didn't
You didn't learn?
No I didn't
Shame
Yes, shame.........
I didn't actually understand it
I didn't actually understand any thing
Oh! I was a subservient
You are not now?
(SILENCE...SILENCE...SILENCE)
No answer to your question..........
No answer
Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to your last question.

No comments:

Post a Comment