Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ILLUMINATIONS OF A MALADY CONTINUES

Now an hour spent on the useless activity
of malfunction of the machine
This time the printer
Its either the printer
Or the ink
Or the attachment
Or the mismanagement of the opening of the attachment

What attachment?
Sound romantic
Doesn't it?
Attachment............

Attachment to whom?
No attachments please
We are the busy democratic, Isolated, Messed up. angry, very angry
Generation
No attachments please............
The expansive machine is not working
Never working
Never functioning machines
Always something wrong
Always.........
Either with me or the machine....
Mostly with me........................

Now what ever I was going to write on this f****ing machine has gone out of my brain
Now I am angry as usual
Because I am one of the most non functioning f****ing machine.....
Nothing works
Nothing is right
Nothing can be right
Its all my fault
Off course its my fault
Well, off course
I give up
I give up
I give up
I quit...................................
Malady will never quit though...................
Malady will continue
And the illuminations of the malady will continue too..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment