Tuesday, July 18, 2023

THIS AND THAT CONTINUES

 THIS AND THAT CONTINUES

Play your life rhythem

Play your life rhythem

 And your life rhythem is not depression

Which begins in the morning and continues 

like, your this and that.

It continues. 

But it's not your life rhythem. 

I know it

I know you

I am your breath

You breath me, need me to breath

You have to go deep inside of me...

I let you breath

Breath is your life rhythem

And it's inside of me

You have to go deep inside of me to breath

And that breath is your life rhythem.

Play your life rhythem

BREATH...

That's your life force.

Depression is just a fashion of modern society

You are not modern, 

Are you?

Don't try to be...

Don't adapt ways which are hurtful

They block your breathing...

And your breath is your life rhythem

PLAY YOUR LIFE RHYTHEM.


No comments:

Post a Comment