Wednesday, July 5, 2023

"SO WHAT HAPPENED?"

 "SO WHAT HAPPENED?"

I have no idea

Not the slightest idea, I tell you.

But I don't like it.

Something has changed 

And I don't like the change.

I am now deliberately isolating myself from everyone.

"Who is everyone?"

"I don't know."

"Was everyone there for you before?"

"No, not at all."

"So?"

"But I was there. I was there for everyone.

And now I am not."

"Perhaps that is good for you."

"It's a bit scary."

'Wasn't it scary before?"

"Before I was available for everyone and now I am not.

That's scary."

"Strange!"

"Yes, stange. Isn't it?"

"You should be thrilled that you are not available for everyone."

'But I am not available for any one because there is hardly any one around."

'Seems like your life has been so pathetic."

'Yes, for sure. You see everyone seemed more important to me than myself.

Thats pathetic. Actually sad, so very sad indeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment