Saturday, June 4, 2022

DIARY OF A THOUGHT

 DIARY OF A THOUGHT

"You must never write things down...

not things of that sort".      Maupassant

"Avenues of lime."             Maupassant

"I have no affection for you any more.

Now I can meet with you without a slight

disturbance in my heart."        BS

" Its a ntural weakness of mine-yes,

when I attach myself to anyone, I attach myself.

that's the end of it."       Maupassant

"No, its all good-all good-

I like what I do."  Annonymous

"The whole story of man is blood and gold."    Maupassant

"Far from myself, a kind of wandering being

without conscious or thought, merely seeing things

as I went along and liking what I saw."     Mupassant

"Far also from the road I had planned to follow

and which I had forgotten about, with the approach

of night I realized that I was lost."       Maupassant

"She was probably lying from beginning to end

as Arabs invariably do, with or without a motive."      Maupassant

"With gossip, and rather comical gravity

they narrate their lies and falsehoods with

the serious air which this strange race always

preserves with the expression of an idol

escending to gossip."        Maupassant

"Conqured race, on whom we impose our laws,

our regulations, our customs, and of whom we know nothing."     Maupassant


INTENTION

Some one, claiming to be the best friend of someone

of the same race, same religion never came for condolence

at the time of shocking tragedy involving a sudden and shocking death,

never came for condolence, though lived one block away said to the grieving

friend after 6 months, "Yah, Allah! you know of my 

intention deep in my heart as I myself know it."

And the grieving friend said, " Yes, I know of your intention.

Your intention was not to come and pay respect though you

were close by and have no solid excuse to back up your falsehood

but I do know your intention.  it was clearly not to come to pay respect

and you fullfilled it 100 percent because that's what your intention was.

And my dear I do not doubt your intention at all. 

You were so truthful to your intention.

And that's how it went...They never saw each other again. 

They were friends for more than two decades...

The grieved person was so deeply hurt with this excuse.

She kept repeating to herself like a mad woman. 

"I mean if anyone's intention is to console, comfort, and pay respect

at the time of their sorrow, why wouldn't they fullfill that urgent intention?

And why would they say such silly things to a grieving and horribly sensitive person that my intention

 was to come to you but I didn't come, but you must know that my intention

 was to show up.

Absurd, isn't it? It's not an Ionesco's play. it's real life...

No one is a fool, not even when they are going through a tremendous loss, loss of life of a beloved.




No comments:

Post a Comment