Monday, January 22, 2018

TO MY MEMORY A LETTER SENT

TO MY MEMORY A LETTER SENT

While I am asleep

While I am awake

Someone sends a letter to my memory

I have no Idea who that person is....

I do want to know

But I am always sleeping

I am sleeping while I am awake also

I am always dreaming

Dreaming while I am awake

Dreaming while I am awake...

I think its my dreams which sends messages

to my memory

My memory gathers so many messages

I don't have a moment to gothrough them

Because I am always asleep...

While awake

My head is asleep...

Head has given up

Too many memories

Far too many

Head hurts

Head complains all the time

"I hurt"

The head says

'You are hurting me."

The head complains

'Stop thinking"

'Stop dreaming"

"Stop sleeping"

"Stop remembering"

'Just stop"


No comments:

Post a Comment