Tuesday, January 30, 2018

TO MY MEMORY A LETTER SENT CONTINUES

TO MY MEMORY A LETTER SENT

Up at 9

Tea

Cereal

A piece of toast with cheese

Looked at the London Guardian

An article about Kevin Spacey

Twenty complaints against him at the Old Vic's web site

Al-Franken is another sexual harasser in the news

What a liberated bunch

Their party is also liberated and is their P for Penis
their
Their P can't stay hidden

They should have metal and chains around it to keep it inside ther pants

They are all for women rights

Amazing

They wear METOO buttons at the award ceremones

Maybe their METOO means, "I am also a sexual harrasser?

Then I walked a bit inside the apt

Took the devilish medicine

I have been sick

sick...

For a while

Very sick actually

Yes, I have been sick

Or I must be sick these days

Otherwise who takes devilish medicines?

I don't really remeber

My memory is at fault now

Thats why I write a letter to my memory

Its not actually a letter

Its just what I did during the day while I am confined

I send it to my memory in case the memory has forgotten what I did every day

For so many days of confinement

Or in case I forget what I did during the day every day

While I was sick

Very sick

When no one visited...

Not really true

Two nice ladies visited and brought some fruit

That was nice

But I am still sick

But no one visits now

New York is a busy place

And people who live in NY are also very busy

What month is it?

August?
No, Sept?

No, Oct?

No, November?

No, December

I remember people celebrating Christmas

Christmas is in December, right?

I think so

And then comes the new year

What did I do on new year eve/

I think I was in the hospital

I don't really remember but food was very very bad so it must be the hospital..

After th move
 medicine I went downstairs and took a shower

So I must not be very ill at that time when I could take a shower by myself

Serious sickness must have come after that

Because I remember...

 that I was eventually bed ridden and couldn't move

So couldn't have taken a shower by myself

Actually I remember that I couldn't even stand...

I ask my memory all kinds of questions

But it also doesn't remeber much...

Thats why we have to w

rite everything down before we forget to post it...

 and post it in the mail to an address

If we remember the address or even remember

But no one posts any letter these days

Only emails...

Sad

Isn't it?

Letter one can read eventually

But the emails are all deleted

Its like our memory which gets deleted

Just like the emails...

Can't find anything any more

Neither the emails, the letters never written nor the remembrance of time past...

 But I digress

I was just recounting the events of the day

Wasn't I?

I was talking about taking a shower

Took a long time getting dressed

No proper clothes for the weather

There are so many clothes lying around

But no right clothes for the season






No comments:

Post a Comment