Monday, January 22, 2018

TO MY MEMORY A LETTER SENT CONTINUES

 TO MY MEMORY A LETTER SENT

:What you see or seem

Is nothing but a dream

Within a dream....Edgar Allen Poe

:Who are you waiting for?"

"No one, just sitting"

"You are always sitting"

"And why not?"

"You will get fat"

"I am already fat"

"You will get fatter"

estioned by you. "So what?  I love fat.  Its so comfortable.  So is sitting. I love sitting.  I am always going to sit.

Just sit and sit and sit and bother you.  No matter what I do you are always bothered by it.

Why don't you just disappear?  Go away and never come back.  I do not want to see you ever

I don't want to be questioned by you.  Its not a court, I am not a criminal and you are not a prosecutor.

Go away...

Always questioning me...

You are toxic and I am going to get rid of all toxic elements and toxic people.  You especially."

I am cleaning up...Doctors recently told me that toxic is far too toxic for me.

2018 is going to be my healthy year."

No comments:

Post a Comment