Friday, January 8, 2016

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

What was the dream?
What?
What was the dream about?
The dream?
Yes, the dream
Oh! I forgot.....
Really?
Yes, Really....

Too bad
Why?
Maybe you could have been killed or something
What?
I said, Maybe you could ave been dead by a dagger or sword or a nife or something

Oh! you hate me so much?
No, not really
But you want me dead
Only in your dream
But you hate me, actually despise me

I don't and its not my dream, its always your dreams and some one
is chasing you with all the ancient deadly instruments

But you are disappointed that when the dream is over I wake up
Why would I be disappointed?
Because I live after every attempted murder
But its only a dream
You wish otherwise
Wishes are only wishes
I thought we were friends
You are so naive
Why?

Humans are not friendly species
What are they then?
You know.  You are smart.
Who told you?
You did, You said you are smart
If I was really smart would I be friends with some one who wish me dead
You take challenge yourself.

To you every one is a mystery.
Thats a complement
"Being, "Mysterious." is a complement
Is it?
Of course it is.  Do you want to be bland?  Blank paper with no writing on it?
I told some one that you are a mystery to me and she got very offended,
She thought I was suspicious of her....
She seems like the one who has no imagination.  Mysterious and suspicious are words miles apart
in their interpretation .....
I would love some one saying that to me...
'Oh! you are a mystery to me."  So dramatic, so full of suspense, so romantic....
Imagine some one saying to you or me, "Oh1 you have no mystery about you."
I will be so insulted.

The Orient understand that.
They had the mystery
So much mystery about them that the West went crazy to explore it
And explore they did.............
Yup, they plundered the mystery to shreds and made condos and free markets out of them...
Condo for sure has no mystery

Kitchen, little dining table in the kitchen, some shelves for the pots and pans
one small bedroom, one small bathroom, a little window which might not open and morgage for life....
Where is the mystery in that?
In democracy everything is out in the open, Equality, all condos must look alike...........

Lets talk about the, "Orient" a bit more....
Oh! you like that?
Of course I want to learn
A bit late for learning
Its never late
Oh! crap...I hate this sentence, "ITs never too late."
Its late honey, its late, Its late at night, its dark, its beastly, friends have become enemies,killings in the night...its late and Orient has vanished into the lateness of the night...their mystery has been
flown away, their spice and exotic kajal as dark as the night is being sold in KMART....
tHE COLOR OF THE oRIENT IS FADED AND THOSE GOLDEN LIGHTS OF THE SUNSET HAVE DROWNED IN THE THUNDER AND SNOW OF THE WEST.

You know what Cocteau said about the Orient?
No Idea....
He said, "Orient made a terrible mistake to have felt inferior than the West and started to copy us."
But even if they didn't nothing was left of their own.....
Yes, thats why people from the Orient migrate to the west.  They are seeking what was taken from them.  What was looted from them, they are looking for what was theirs.
Good luck to them
Yes, good luck to them

All their awful dreams of knives and killings and terror takes place in the west.
They give the impression in their dreams that they want their mystery back, their exotiness back, their uniqueness back and they are being chased with the daggers..............

Stop looking, stop thinking, stop being in the past, before you sleep watch some sketch comedy
and your awful dreams will disappear.  Sketch comedy is good, its light, its silly, its non substantial
and thus not provoctive and you will sleep like a baby and then you won't have to struggle remembering those awful dreams of the past and present......
You will have no dreams
You might even get a condo if you try hard enough
But I promise, no more dreams for you.....Not good for your health because they are not comic....
They are rather tragic if I may say so......
Just smile in the morning and say hi to people and if you want more dialogue than, "HI"
Say, 'NICE WEATHER." AND MOVE ON...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment