Monday, January 18, 2016

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

And she was looking for her old black shoes

But some one had dumped every thing from the big sac

I told them, She will be coming back" "Don't remove the garbage bag yet."

But no one listened.........It was just like real lif

People never pay attention to anything even when they are told.


I wonder what else was in the bag

It was huge

There must be something else in there

She wasn't happy

I know this particular person in real life

I am not a real good friend of hers

But I do know her from here and there

I am not particularly fond of her

I wanted to be a friend a few times

But she is very strange to say the least

She insists to buy you a cup of coffee and then remind you that she bought you a coffee....

I hate this kind of behavior

Very embarrassing to say the least

That coffee keep coming back in your throat to choke you...

And you regret ever agreeing to her offer

Then she is very annoying all the time

She has problems with her concentration

She never listen

Or she fakes it

I think she fakes it

Then she talks bad of all her friends and her boyfriends

You know she is going to talk bad about you the moment she is with some one else

To make the story short, I am not so keen on her

So why would I be dreaming about her?

Or why would she be in my dream?

Does she occupy my sub=conscious?

Arn't dreams about sub=conscious?

Or whatever......


Then the scene changes

Then I see some one I am very fond of

He tells me not to leave today and come with them to the court house

Courthouse?  Why is he going to the court house?

We never go to courts

We are not criminals

We are not thieves

We are not robbers

Maybe he is going to court to watch some other criminals

Maybe to watch some important trial about some international star

People are interested in stars

So the star might have killed his girl friend

Or stabbed his mother to death

Or ust have robbed some paintings from the museums

Or was involved in a bank robbery

Like Al Pacino in some movie....

What was the name of the movie?

Oh! gee, what was the name?

Serpico?

No, It wasn't Serpico...

That was about a cop

The other one....

Which other one?

You know which one I mean

No, I don't know what you mean

The movie where Al goes all nuts and rob a bank and keep bank tellers hostages

Oh! I see

What do you see?

That one...

Which one?

The one in which Al Robs a bank....

Thats what I said

I know what you said

So whats the name of the movie?

Its on the tip of my tongue...

Its on the tip of my tongue too......

Oh! well it will come to me

When?

Soon...

But why are you thinking of that movie in which Al robbed the bank?

Because.....

Because the person in my dream, the person I like asked me not to take the flight

Back.....

Flight back where?

I don't know but I was supposed to take the flight back from where ever I came from....

Where did you come from?

I don't know

You don't know and you are taking a flight back to where ever you came from...

Yes, But I didn't remember where I came from and where I was going back to

You didn't remember?
No I didn't

How awful....

Why awful?

Because  you didn't remember where you came from....

It was a dream, in dreams one doesn't remember exactly where one is or where one is going....

So you are living a dream....

In my dream I was living a dream and I couldn't remeber clearly

Clearly what?

Whatever I was dreaming...

Why were you dreaming if you were not going to remember your dream?

What a silly question...don't ask questions, you are always asking questions and most of the time

those questions don't make any sense............dream is a dream is a dream...

Dream means, no continuation, no connectedness, no relevance

Thats not what dreams mean....dreams are always meant to be about you, your psyche, your

inner being, your lack of clarity...like you even couldn't remember what movie Al robbed the bank

in.....

I didn't know it then but I know it now....
You know the name of the movie now?

Yes

Whats the name?

Dog day afternoon...

So why didn't you say so?

I didn't know it then

You didn't?

No.

Why not?

I don't know

You don't know?

No, I don't

Why not?

Because I don't

Why not?

Because it was a dream and one doesn't remember ones dreams when one wakes up...

Whats the purpose of the dream then?

Dream has no purpose.........

Not true

Dreams have incredible purpose, dreams are trying to tell you something, something very important

Maybe, but one doesn't remember what that purpose was....

That sounds like your life..............

Who are you?

Whoa re you?  You asks so many questions. its not a court and you are not a prosecutor...

How do you know?

What?

That I am not a prosecutor...

Why would you be?

Weren't you suppose to go to a court in your dream?

Yes, some one suggested that....

What did he say,
He said, cancel your flight and come to the court with me....

And why was he going to the court?

I don't know, maybe to watch Al getting prosecuted for robbing the bank....

So who was he going to be prosecuted by?

Prosecutor ...I guess

See, so prosecutors exist....

Yes, but in the court only

How do you know that you are not in a court

But I am not.....

How do you know?

I know

How?

I don't know

So you don't know if you are ina  court or not?

Why should I be in a court?  I haven't stolen anything....

That doesn't matter, many people are in courts even if they have not stolen anything...

They must have murdered some one then?

Why would I murder some one?  I don't have an enemy

How do you know?

No body told me....

Enemies don't tell you...........

And why would I murder an enemy?

Thats what enemies are for, to be murdered and thean the murdered is questioned by a prosecutor

You are scaring me...

Thats my purpose, I am a prosecutor

But I am not a murderer, nor am I in a court.....

How do you know?

Because I am wide awake

Are you?

Yes

Are you awake?  Wide awake?

Yes......

You couldn't be....

Why not?

Because you are having a night mare and I am your night mare.....

You are being tried for a murder..............

Scream....a very loud scream..................


No comments:

Post a Comment