Tuesday, January 5, 2016

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

It was going to be a wedding
The gowns were being selected
Pink chiffon
off white chiffon
Orange chiffon

He was ordering it around
The bride groom
Seemed like a fashion designer
Had the hectic business about him

And was a total control freak
Interfering, screaming, yelling just like David O Russel and Lilly Tomeline ....
"I am I yelling?"
"Did I yell un-till now?"
And yelling nonetheless....

I guess it was me who was going to get married to this freak
And why was I being married to him?
Who knows it was just a dream....

There was a nice lady in the dream as well
She was also in pink
Darker pink though
The bridegroom seemed like her brother
Or maybe not a brother...
Her brother was actually the one I was interested in
And getting married to him to get to know her brother

What a way to get to know some one
I needed to refuse this contract
But the wedding was either tomorrow or day after tomorrow
And it seemed like that I was too terrified to get out of it

But I guess the deep message of this dream is that I can't get out of bad choices
Or difficult situations once I get myself in them
So I had to go through this wedding
At least it had chiffon gowns in it
Must be summer time
Maybe the wedding would be taking place in a garden
Two of my favorite things
Chiffon and a garden

But who was the nice lady in dark pink?
She did have some relationship with this guy
But she was totally different
And I did like her
She had promised me something
Something, a reward, a romance perhaps with some one else that I liked
And could only get close to if I married this man

So I was marrying him to get close to an old long lost lover
Who knows
It wasn't clear
After all it was a dream
Then I dreamt of another dream
But actually I dreamt of another dream before I dreamt of the wedding dream
And both dreams I dreamt the same night
But I forgot the first one
I forgot the first dream
Un-fortunately I always forget my first dream
My initial dream.........
iIALWAYS FORGET..................


No comments:

Post a Comment