Saturday, January 23, 2016

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

There was a huge black pole somewhere

I was trying to lift it and carry it with me somewhere else

I wonder what for?

Then there were lots of women

Some knew me, some didn't

But they were all curious...

I wonder why?

I didn't know who I was?

And what I was doing?

And why I was there?

But I guess that is the function of the dream

Nothing is totally clear

But some time I wonder

Whats the difference between a dream and reality...

Especially in my case...

Nothing much is clear during the day when I am wide awake...

Or maybe I am never wide awake........

I guess thats it............

Never wide awake, never

So what can be done about it?

I have no idea

My dreams reflect the incoherence of my life

Lack of discipline during the day,

No regular schedule

No regular routine...

No fixed eating hours

No fixed sleeping hours...

No regular working hours

What kind of day is that?

Every one is working...

You are waiting for the night to come hit you on the head andknock you out

Of your paralysis....

Who will discipline you?

Who can discipline you?

You have such talent and no way to move it forward....

Thats what your dreams reflect

When the dreams lose purpose

Its obvious that you have lost purpose during the day

Your nights are reflection of the your days

Wasted days....

Talking about this and that

All nonsense

All nonsensical stuff....

Why don't you stick to something?

Why don't you think that your life is a play

And you have to get ready for the opening night

Play is going to open unless you cancel your play....

Cancel all your plays because you didn't get ready....

But if you have no intention of cancelling the play then you have to get ready...

Don't you?

Does it make any sense?

Yes, it makes a lot of sense....

Then get ready...

Get ready, the time for opening night of the play is approaching....

All your dreams are about being not ready, never ready....

So get ready....................




No comments:

Post a Comment