Tuesday, October 1, 2013

EYES WITHOUT SHAME

EYES WITHOUT SHAME

Who do you think I am?

They will call when they will.  Don't worry about it.

Just got really busy

Gates of nothingness

The emptiness of nothingness

The emptiness is in the bones

I looked nothingness in the face and I said,

Who do you think I am?

GRIEF
A
NEW PLAY
BY
BINA SHARIF

copyright:2013

ITS ABOUT GRIEF

'You don't know what nothingness is."    Pavese

Your destiny is the fact of your being."  Pavese

I WAS LOOKING FOR MYSELF

I MISPLACED MYSELF SOMEHOW."  BS

Recover the past, present, unknown future through writing.
Write down your pain.
Write down your sorrow.
Write down your grief....BS

"That season is over when I wept.  I was no longer looking for any one but for myself....Pavese

"Nothingness is everything.
Nothingness has so much in it.
Nothingness engulfs you.
You scatter like ashes, you disintegrate
You disappear."  BS

Why do you call people?
People who don't return your calls
People who don't pick up
People who are busy texting , twittering,
Why do you behave vulnerable?
Why do you behave that you need them?
Why do you call people who behave so very important/
Why do you call people who assume a great significance about them?
Why do you call people who contribute nothing positive towards your well being?
Why do you call people who just take your time?
Why do you call people who make you sad when they don't call you back?
Why do you call people who only take from you, who take your effort to reach out
Why do you call people at all?
LONELY ARE YOU?

Not calling today
Not calling tomorrow
Not calling day after
Not calling period

With strangers in chance encounters are you in love?

Don't, they won't love you back
No one loves back
Give yourself no pain of love
Love no one
Love the monkey
Monkey is no longer to be found
All monkeys have been turned into human beings
They were better off when they were just monkeys.

Stop being vulnerable
Stop being so wanting....
Wanting, always wanting, wanting not money, not diamonds, not boats, not cars, not houses...
But wanting, always wanting......
Your want has no definition, no shape, no outlines, no lines at all
Your want can't be fulfilled
Your want is hazy, your want is floating, your want is adrift, your want can't be caught
Your want can't be fulfilled because it c
can't be possessed.

All useless,spineless,cowardly worms

Instead of fighting, swallow the insult but never allow it to happen again.

You can understand anything but people.

Don't please.  Please don't.

In short you are not happy...Pavese

Day by day its different.  I feel a weariness for things....Pavese

"I like being where men are but a little bit apart.
I don't look for any body in particular, and I converse with those who know how to talk."  Pavese

'I am trying to survive through the wisdom of others- they teach me how to be sad
I am with others through their words."  BS


No comments:

Post a Comment