Wednesday, October 9, 2013

YOU EXIST

YOU EXIST

"But you exist too my dear, and for you existence is weariness and unhappiness."  Pavese

'I seek sadness because I was always sad at the time of dusk---
The time when the two times meet---
There was always huge emptiness within at the time of meeting meeting of times."  BS

"The fate and the sea is between me and my loved ones." BS

"Believe me.  Its not worth it.  Nothing is worth it."  BS

"TAKE BACK ANGER."

A NEW PLAY
BY
BINA SHARIF

Laughter is the answer.

Transfer humiliation into laughter
Transfer despair into laughter
Revenge of laughter

"His laughter got even for those sources of humiliation."

In search of laughter

Translate grief into assertiveness, lots of assertiveness, intense assertiveness
Sadness translate into blazing wit, outrageous wit off and on stage, lethal wit.

Becomes friends with the ones you are angry with.

Transfer humiliation into laughter.
Don't love no people.  Just be friends with them.
Don't confront, don't interfere
Laughter is the medicine one needs.
Travel is another great way to get rid of grief.
MY TRAVELS, MY WONDERFUL TRAVELS.

I WILL GO TO LONDON
QAIRO
BEIRUT
JORDAN
SYRIA
ALEXANDRIA
LONDON
IN MY DREAMS
I WILL TRAVEL
IN MY DREAMS i WILL BE HAPPY
iN MY DREAMS i WILL LIVE
FOREVER CONTENT
IN MY DREAMS I WILL LIVE WITHOUT GRIEF
IN MY DREAMS I WILL EXIST...........

No comments:

Post a Comment