Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THE PLAY HAS ENDED

The play has ended
The actors have gone home
The tables and chairs removed
The lights focused on some thing else
The work has been replaced by some one else's work...

And what happened to you?
The actor?
Yes, the actor
Gone home I said...
Gone home and what?
What?
Nothing....
What is nothing?
Nothing is when the play is ended

So, nothing was never there when the play was running?
It was there..But the schedule kept it in the background
And now?
Its in the fore-front
Fore-front of what?
Fore-front of the porch
You don't have a porch...

Its all around me
Surrounds me day and night
Occupies my brain cells
The word,"Occupation." is very bad
I know
Than don't let anything ,Occupy." you
What about work?
What work? You don't work
That's one thing you detest. work....
I work
You do?
I do....I think. My thinking is very exhausting
Put it in an other play
Where would I put it on?
Put it on where ever
Where ever? Where is where ever?
Where ever...
You are not being reasonable...

And you are?
Are what?
Reasonable?

What is it that ail you?
I don't know
Try to find out
I tried
And?
I still don't know
So, forget about it
What?
I said, Forget about it
And?
And go on
Go on where?
Go on...
Where?
A cafe...
Is that your Idea of healing the ailment?
Do you have another treatment?
So, going to a cafe is a treatment?
In your case it seems like, it is....

And nothingness will go away if I go to a cafe
It will
And it won't come back?
It will...But it won't be with you in the cafe, for a little while it will go away...
And than come back?
Don't think of than...Think of it now
Now I have nothingness....
Go to the cafe
Which cafe?
Why do you ask the same question everyday?
Which cafe?
Do I have to answer?
Yes, you do
You know the answer...
I don't
You do...Think...
Balthazar?
What else?
There are other cafe's here
They are all about nothingness...Only Balthazar gives a break to nothingness...
Get up and go to Balthazar....like I told you the other day...
Honey, get up and save your day
Balthazar will save my whole day?
At least a few hours....
And?
And what?
And?
And than nothingness will come back in the evening
The play of nothingness has not ended yet, its still going on, its a serial
And you are the permanent actor in it...
And its constantly taking place in your head
Where is the audience?
You are the audience
I thought I was the actor in the long, long, long play called, 'Nothingness."
You are the actor and the audience...And the author of your plat
You have total control over your play...
Isn't that what you wanted?
Now act it out....But not in the mornings
Mornings you go to Balthazar for a break...
In the evenings you act out in your own play and watch it yourself....
You are so blessed
You have a play
You have an actor
And you have an audience
Now go celebrate your success
Go, go to Balthazar..............

No comments:

Post a Comment