Sunday, January 17, 2010

LOW LIVES

What low lives we encounter every day
They steal, they hurt, they show low class
They show no class at all
I gave them a party
And they stole a bottle of wine which was a gift just for me
That bottle was worth $100
And it was only for me for my effort
And for their effort I gave them a fabolous party with roast lamb with pignoli nuts
QAnd baba ganoush and hummus
But they stole my wine any way
It was a special gift for me alone
But it never reached me
They drank it or pt it in their bags
And took it home
And ate all the food and drank all the wine which I got for them any way
It was all for them
Because it was a party for them
But what was meant for me
They stole it
iT NEVER REACHED MY HANDS
iTS A SHAME
HHow low class people are
BUT I AM SO RELIEVED ITS OVER TOMORROW
BUT NEXT YEAR I WILL HAVE TO WORK WITH NEW LOW CLASS PEOPLE
BECAUSE PEOPLE OF 21ST CENTURY ARE ALL LOW CLASS
ALMOST ALL OF THEM
YES, MOST OF THEM ANY WY
SO DISAPPOINTING AND SO DISGUSTING..................

No comments:

Post a Comment