Friday, January 29, 2010

DEAD BEAT

He is not interested
He is a dead beat

He said, "It must be great to have powerful friends."

She invited him to the opening of a gallery
With live performance art

And he said, "I will go if I am not sick."
"Or, I will just stay home and watch movies."

And she says,"Maybe I will see you later
After the dinner with my friend."

She is lonely
She must be
But he is not going to do anything for her lonliness
He is either going to be sick
Or watch movies silently

She must be desperate like the previous lady
He is certainly depressed

He is un-interested
And she is needy for a man
What for?
Thats the question....

But he is showing no interest in her
Or even in himself
Thats sad
But he is not showing any interest in her....

She is begging to be subservient
No, she is not an Immigrant
She is white, thin, blond and American.............

No comments:

Post a Comment