Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AND SO ITS COMING

Perhaps its already there
I feel it
Now the same story will repeat itself
What else is new?
Nothing
Nothing is going to be new
Except.....
Except what?
You know what?

No I don't know
You must be kidding me?
Its your story
And it repeats itself often
Almost all the time
Except a month or two
Here and there....

Same nothingness is creeping in
It is already in
It never left
It was always there
It becomes dormant once a while
That time lasts a short time

Everything is nothing
And nothing is nothing in itself
The entertainment, The food, the movie, the friends
Now that's another story
The friends....
Where are they?
Who?
The friends?
Ask the Varizon phone company

Phone company is your friends?
Now they claim I make Hundreds of calls, EXTRA MINUTES
And hundreds of dollars have to be paid for those
Extra calls I make to my hundreds of friends

I told them hundreds of times that I have no one to call...................
And no one calls me...........
But they insist that I have NOTHING ELSE IN MY LIFE BUT HUNDREDS OF FRIENDS
WHOM I CALL AND GATHER EXTRA EXTRA MINUTES FOR WHICH I HAVE TO PAY
I NEITHER HAVE FRIENDS TO CALL NOR I HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY
FOR THE CALLS I NEVER MADE
BUT THE PHONE COMPANY INSIST THAT I HAVE FRIENDS
HUNDREDS OF THEM.............

NOW WHY WILL BE SO LONELY THEN?


No comments:

Post a Comment