Wednesday, August 5, 2009

STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS?

You call that stream of consciousness ?
The killing of girls at a gym?
And throats being cut?

That's the result of a consciousness
 as consciousness can get

and birds just chirp and sing
Birds don't kill

"Alright, alright,
its just the title.
"Stream of consciousness of singing birds."

But you have to justify everything 
to a producer who will produce the play...
"Which play ? 
 I don't have a play.
 Who said that I do have a play ?"

Why do you want it to be produced ?
"Because all is just the vision
 and the vision is all,
 produced or not produced."

Who are you ?
and where do you come from ?

"Don't humiliate yourself.
 you won't be able to pronounce 
the name of a an exotic heap of mud
and daffodils called, "NARGIS."

 Go ahead, try."
Who cares...
We are busy, 
so much to do, 
so much to accomplish

"I want to accomplish nothing. 
 I want to drift away to the heap of,"Nargis.
" I want to fly away
to sing,"GHAZALS."
 which no one will understand.
 That's it...
I want to do what no one can,
understand. 

 My song must be sung only by me.
...No one but me,
 its my song....
I will sing it
 and you won't ever understand it.

The victory comes in many shades and tunes,
The tune of the, "GHAZAL."
 you will never understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment