Saturday, September 9, 2023

DAYS AND NIGHTS OF KARIMA CONTINUES

 TWO

I like your new drawing

It's colorful

Very colorful.

I see, you have decided to do a play

BRAVA

What is it called?

Oh! I see...

It's called,

A WOMAN OF COLOR


I love it

Love the design

Fit the title

I am sure your costume would be amazingly colorful


Fially, the clothes you have in your closets will be of some use...

Now I understand why you were saving your clothes of  many color.

Magenta, gold, red. burgundy, color of the Nile blue, shocking pink, lavender

What a gathering of color would that be?

Can't wait...

Can't wait

Can't wait...

BRAVA, BRAVA, BRAVA KARIMA...


My words were not wasted

You listened

You paid heed

Thank you

Words must not be wasted

Words are like, Time

Once wasted, gone for ever

Never comes back

And words uttered can't be put back into any mouth

Finished, done, done...

"DONE AND DUSTED." As the English say

Must learn from the English

Winners must always be the model of success...

Did they helped you with your title? 

"A WOMAN OF COLOR?"

Or it's your own creation?

My own creation

No influence of the English?

Don't think so...

Maybe of the new world, the free world...

They love to assign titles ...

I don't mind.

I love it...

IT'S A GREAT TITLE.

COLORFUL

ONLY A COLORFUL PERSON WILL THINK OF THIS KIND OF A TITLE...

CONGRATULATIONS

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SHOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment