Monday, December 5, 2022

LOOKING FOR AN AN ANSWER...LOOKING FOR SO LONG

 LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER...LOOKING FOR SO LONG

Answer?

Hard to find

Answers?

Very hard to find

So, what's the answer?

I don't have any

Are tou still going to go ahead?

What else am I going to do?

So, you are going ahead?

It depends

On what?

What is ahead...

Everything is ahead...

Not sure about it...

Many things are behind

But you can't go back...

Who said so?

It's common sense...

Common sense?

Yes, to go ahead...it would be stupid to go back...

Who says so?

I did...

You might be stupid...

I don't think so...

What do you think?

I think I am smart...

Oh! your smart?

I think so...

You are so smart that hunderds of your notebooks have been collecting dust and you didn't notice...

How do you know that I didn't noticce? Don't be a smart ass...

Who can avoid dust?It goes right into your lungs...

It didn't go into your lungs...

And since you are such a smart ass, you must have known that it went into my lungs...

I have been coughing for long time...

Oh! your notebooks gave you a bad cough...what was the point of all those notebooks?

so I could scribble and doodle in them

And then?

Then what?

They are full of something...

Something is not everything

It's something...

You got pneumonia for doing something of no value

Who told you that my notebooks are. of no value...

You told me

I told you?

Yes,e, there wouldn't be any awareness of their presence

By the way, who are you?

I don't really know but you have been talking to me for a while...

That's something. I created you, so I could talk to you about my notebooks

Which might have been filled with very valuable material and I haven't looked at them for so long...

So that's pretty neat that I just have a new awareness that I need to look at my notebooks...

If the notebooks weren't theire presence and I might have missed a treasure...

By the way, who are you?

I don't know, you just created me...

Oh! am I a creater?

You created me...I DIDN'T EXIST.

That's something...I created you and I created hunderds of note books and you are still bickering with

 me and being condescending towards me as if I have done nothing with my life...

Now get lost. I need to find my notebooks...

No comments:

Post a Comment