Friday, July 6, 2018

IBSA: (IN BABYLON SOULS ALONE

IBSA:  (IN BABYLON SOULS ALONE)
INSA: (IN NJ SOULS ALONE)

INSA:

Its not their fault

Not entirely

Go ahead, admit it

They can't communicate with you the way you want

Just to save your energy, please be formal with them

"Hello, hi, hi, hello, hello, hi, hi"  That should be the communication with them from now on.

None of tem have your knowledge, your ability, your passion, your kindness and your generosity

of spirit.

They don't have the same interests like you do.

And to accomodate so many of them, so many of them and their interests and styles

is extremely and I say extremely difficult ad not only difficult but is impossible.

Since You have to see them, (Blood relations)  You have no choice but to be polite,

No complaints of this and that, they don't get it, they don't understand it.

Its too late.  For your own health's sake stop it. Water under te bridge.  Stop it.

Its only the source of headache for you.

Nothing else.  No benefit at all.

Be artistically and culturally busy.

MAKE YOURSELF BUSY

DO THINGS YOU ENJOY.  THAT'S IT...

Be with people you enjoy.  Didn't one of your friend told you once that your friends are your family?

Yes, But IINSA has no friends.

INSA, let me give you an advice...make friends...make new friends...If old friends are

not there, make new friends....

With family have no fights or arguments....

Your house is already divided....don't demolish it...that's the only thing left...

Yes, Its sad...

But how long you are going to be sad?

Tell me how long?

I am so tired of you....

I AM YOUR TWIN AND I AM GETTING TIRED OF YOU.

Your apathy affects me too.  After all we ate twins though born Centuries apart...

YOU ENJOYED THEM ONCE, YOUR PEOPLE, NOT ANY MORE.

ADMIT IT WITHOUT ANY GUILT...

I WILL TRY...BUT I DON'T NEW FRIENDS EITHER...

Just acquaintances will do.

I will be polite, polite, polite with them like the English people.

No feelings, just polite, polite...

I am afraid of my feelings.

I felt so deeply for them, my people and their persecution...

But now your people are persecuting each other...they appreciate divisions...

Division of land, division of love, division of faith...

WHY DO THEY DO IT?

You should tell me...they are your people as well...arn't you my twin?

Or is it just a dream?

If you are not my twin, then I am going to invent one like in the novel IDA by Gertrude Stein....

IDA INVENTED A TWIN SO SHE COULD TALK TO SOME ONE...

SO SHE WOULD HAVE COMPANY...

Let me know if you are my twin or not...so I can invent one...and have some

laughter in my life...

HOW COME YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL LAUGH WITH YOUR NEW TWIN

WE HAVEN'T LAUGHED FOR SO ONG...

Thats a shame...

Such a shame...

How can we laugh...our people have been slaughtered all over the place...

We are banned from laughter...

I THOUGHT WE WERE ONLY BANNED FROM AMERICA...

No, darling we are banned from many places...

Places and things...

Yes, or day I was at a cafe and asked for an avocado toast and they said, " No avocado tost for you."

They sid that?

Yes, They sid, no avocado toast for you, you can have a few donuts."  Wow...I said,

"You are offering me DONUTS?  LOOK AT ME?  SEE I AM BULGING OUT

OF MY DRESS."

And the waitress said, no avocado toast for you...order of the boss...

I never understood the relationship of avocado toast with muslim religion...

'She didn't want you to be in the cafe...donut was an excuse..."

'But suppose I said, ok to the donut...then?"

She will kick you out after the donut...but she would have liked you out never-the less...

'But, hell i didn't know you were a Muslim?

And you are my twin sister?

I thought we were Christians

You wish...

Christian or Jewish

You wish...

I could have been Jewish, I was born in Babylon...

Not you, you were born in NJ...

How dull...

I was lucky, I was born in Babylon...

Still not lucky enough....

Lucky to be alive....





You are still alive, IBSA?  STILL ALIVE AND WE HAVE STOPPED LAUGHING...

AND STOPPED LIVING....

You expect too much...don't expect anything INSA...stop...expect nothing

from any one...Government, religion, family, friends, let it go....

Forget about it...Just live, be sad and live, be alone and live,

be cruel and live,  be polite and live...be fake.









No comments:

Post a Comment