Friday, September 16, 2016

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

She was thereMy other sister
Qamar....

Young and beautiful
We were traveling somewhere
The night came
We had no night pyjamas

She opened her suitcase
She had night clothes for all of us
How thoughtful"  I said in my dream
'You knew everyone's size?"
"Yup" she said
"Its not so tough to know every one's size"
She said
"Weren't we born together?" she said

'Doesn't matter"  I said
'People forget."
'People forget everything"
'No love left, no affection left any more."

"Not with us"
She said
;Not with us."
"We will  be forever together and love each other"
She said.....

Then I woke up,,,,
We haven't heard from each other for years...
No one calls, no one cares.....
No one...........

Then I went to the bath room to pee
I am getting up often in the middle of the night to go pee........
And the pee comes like a rain storm...
Keep going...keep going
'Wow! I say...
'Who knew I had so much piss in me?"

Then I slept again
Thank god...
Because once I am up I can't go back to sleep

Then I dreamt another dream....
What was it?
What was it?
I can't remember
Can't remember at all..........
Not one image
None.....
But I swear I dreamt another dream....
I swear...
Can't remember.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment