Thursday, September 15, 2016

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

it was me and Haroona
My sister....
And some one yelled,
"So and so is coming."

And we were always terrified of that name
And we ducked under the sink to hide
We were in some one else's room or house in South of France
And we felt that now we will have to go back without seeing nothing
And having no fun at all

Ten we were hidden in a car and some one was driving
And we were told that the driver was the one we were afraid of
And then we were much more afraid
Ten all of a sudden the driver turned his face towards us
And we were told that the driver wasn't the person we were afraid of....

And were being played upon again and again
And we were being frightened again and again
By some un-seen force and by some un-seen people
And then we were told that we can stay a little longer
And we were offered their place
The place where we have been very frightened.....

This was a second dream after I woke up and went to pee....
Before I went to pee was another dream

It was like we were rehearsing a play
There were lots of men in the group
Big men, Tall men, fat men wit bulging stomachs
They were part of a group but behaved as if they were
There on their own socializing in small little groups

They were always chatting amongst themselves And never sat in a circle facing me
I could not get their attention
They never shut up and never became one as a group
I tried so many times to get their attention
We had to start the rehearsal
The time was passing
The rehearsal room was booked for some particular time
And was given to someone else for another play

But the fat men chatted away
"Could we stop talking and begin?"
I said again and again but they won't hear me
They hardly ever noticed me
'Are they my actors?"
I desperately asked myself again and again
'And if they are, how come they are not listening to me?"
THEY WERE ACTUALLY NOT EVEN AWARE OF ME

But for sure in the dream we were supposed to rehearse
a play.....
And for sure in my dream it was my play
And for sure in my dream those were my actors
Those fat slobs
Those nonsense filled fat slobs were my actors
I was so ashamed in my dream.................
Te play never happened
Because it was never rehearsed
And then the time was up....................


No comments:

Post a Comment