Saturday, November 2, 2013

STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS OF SINGING BIRDS

STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS OF SINGING BIRDS

EPILOGUE:

Show business, we all are in.....
You come to be entertained by me...
And who comes to entertain me?
Thats the question.........

Then you go home
And I am left all alone by myself

You never take me with you
Never....
Never outside this room
You just leave...
You never take me with you
Even when you are highly entertained by me
You always leave me behind..........

If I bored you to death, which is also possible
in our collective show business enterprise
then it would be justified you leaving me behind all
alone by myself after the show....

Taking my make up off all alone by myself,
in a mouldy, damp dressing room and when I come up in the lobby
You are all gone.......

Gone home or gone to the pub or to a bistro to discuss me.....
whether I was able to entertain you or not
If you believed that I did...
You talk about me a bit longer
and if I was unable to make you happy
You will talk about me a bit less and then talk about other things,
your friends, relatives,neighbors,politicians, finance,jewels,fur coats. food,
"Salmon too dry"
"Steak too well done."
"Soup cold."
"Wine too fruity"

And I am totally forgotten
and the next evening the same
Eventually its me  always me who gets forgotten at the end.............
The artist is forgotten at the end of the evening
The artist is forgotten at the end of the night
Every one has left except me................................

No comments:

Post a Comment