Sunday, November 17, 2013

BOTTOM OF THE VALLEY

BOTTOM OF THE VALLEY

"Everything fun is in the tights"
"I don't care and no one else either."
"The time has passed."
"Its not in my control"
"And it never was."
"And I can't regret what has already happened."
"It was the result of many other factors beside me."
"It can't be all me."
"All the troubles and failures of whatever can't be just me."
"Can it be?"
"Family trouble?"
"Me?"
"Critics?"
"Me?"
"People?"
"Me?"
"Friends?"
"Me?"
"Relationships?"
"Me?"
"Apartment?"
"Me?"
"Everything?"
"Me?"
'Unbelievable."
"Me?"
"Need a break."
"Me---need a break."
"Me----need a break from all the blames."
"Me---at the bottom of the valley"
"Me need to be pulled up."
"Me---up, up, up, up up,up,up,up"
"Me! hurry, up."
"Me---hurry up, to the top of the valley."
"Me! bottom of anything and everything is not pleasing to the senses."
"Not pleasing to my senses."
"The bottom"
"Bottom" is not pleasant."
"Get to the top."
"Who?"
"Me! get to the top."
"Top of the valley."

No comments:

Post a Comment