Wednesday, November 6, 2013

CAMUS AND ME.............

CAMUS AND ME.........

"I have suddenly ceased to be curious about this country-like certain people
in whom without explanation, I suddenly lose interest."              Camus

"I suffer from steady distraction."      Camus

"Terrible feeling of being abandoned.  Even If I hugged all the beings of the world
to my breast, I would remain unprotected."       Camus

"Passion is his only love."  Camus

"The only thing I want to say. I am incapable of saying it and now I will
without a doubt never say it."        Camus

"This desert of Iron and cement is an Island."    Camus about Manhattan

"The atom bomb prohibits Ideaologies.  Note-that our age makes the end of Ideaologies." Camus

"Terrible mediocrity of these people.  Up Until now I haven't suffered once from the mediocrity
that may have surrounded me. Up-Until now-but here, this intimacy is unbearable."   Camus

'Fruitless Idling about."         Camus

"People think she is superficial because she is merry."       Camus

'Lots of words, not much said."          Camus

'As low as you can get."           Camus

'My heart oppressed."    Camus

"A high powered American dud."      Camus about a film

"I prefer this destitution, Stripped down solitude."    Camus

'There is no end to the sky and the waters.  How well they accompany sadness."     Camus

"Long series of Insomniac nights."    Camus

"It seems to me that I could be attractive- but to whom?"       Camus

"Height of Insomnia."              Camus

"He speaks to no one."       Camus

"Poverty of days and pain of being."       Camus

"Impossible to shake this sadness which I do not understand at all."     Camus

"As low as you can get."     Camus

"There are moments,however,  when I would like to avoid other human beings."   Camus

'I was sitting next to him, always sitting next to him when he was thinking those thoughts
and was putting them down.
I was sitting next to him  when he was thing those thoughts.
I was sitting next to him and thinking exactly the same thoughts......
I just never put them on a piece of paper
But it for sure seems like that I was always sitting next to him and thinking the same exact thoughts....
I am still having and thinking the same exact thoughts every day, every night, every moment."  Bina





No comments:

Post a Comment