Sunday, October 2, 2011

WHERE IS THE GOD DAMNED PLAY?

Yes, where is it?

What?

The play

Its here

Where?

Here

I said, where?

Here, in my pocket

Your pocket?

Yes, my pocket

Which pocket?

My pocket

Which one?

Right pocket

You have no right side pocket

It must be in the other pocket then

Which pocket?

The left side then

There is no pocket on the right side either

Then it must be in my purse

Your purse?

Yes

It fits in your purse?

Why not?

Your purse is so tiny

How do you know?

Your purse is tiny

Its inside my purse

I can't find it

You are not looking

The purse is tiny

But the play is inside

It can't be?

Why not

The purse is so tiny

You are so negative

I am not, your purse is so small, it can't have a full length

play in it

Who said its full length

Usually the plays are full length

Who said so?

Every one says that

Who is every one?

Everyone

Every one means no one

Well...

Well what?

Well, the plays which are produced are usually full length

Who said my play is going to be produced

But plays are written to be produced, arn't they not?

Not my plays

So why do you write them?

To keep them in my purse

But your purse is so small

We are back to number one...the purse is small...the purse is small...

I don't care how small my purse is, my play is in my purse...

Your play must be small then...

Plays are of all sizes, big plays, small plays, musicals, comedies, tragedies

But how small can it be?

It can be one act, ten minutes, one minute, one page play, one line play

Who produces such plays?

Producers

Your's will be produced?

Mine?

Yes, your play

Which play?

Your play, the one in your right pocket

I don't have a play in my right pocket

Then it must be in your left pocket

I don't have a left pocket either

Then it must be in your purse

What purse?

Your purse

I am not carrying a purse

You said that your play is in your purse

Yes, I siad that, but where is the purse?

I don't know, its your purse

But you said that my play is in my purse

No, its you who said that your play is in your purse, in your tiny purse
How could I say that my play is in my purse when I don't even have a purse

Yes, I don't see any purse but you did say that your play is in your purse

It makes no sense, i am not carrying a purse so how could I have my play in my purse?

I don't know, you said that, You said that your play is in your purse

You believe everything people say

Well...why not?

So where is the play?

I don't know it must be in your pocket

I don;t have any pocket

So it must be in your purse

But I don't have a purse

So where is your play?

What play?

Your play

I don't have a play and why should I have a play?
 And even if I had a play why would I be carrying it in my pocket or in my purse?

I don't know, its you who said that

Said what?

You said that your play is in your pocket

That's silly, the play can't be in a pocket which doesn't exist

So its in your purse then

I don't have a purse

So where is the play?

Which play?

Your play?

My play?

Yes, your play

Why would I have a play on me while I am going shopping?

So you must have left it at home

Left what at home? 

You must have left your play at home

Which play?

Your play?

My play?

Yes, your play

But why would I have a play in my possession?

Because its your play

Who told you that?

You told me

I told you what?

You told me that your play is in your pocket

I think your head is in your pocket

What?

Your head

What's wrong with my head?

You are losing it

How?

Keep talking about your play

My play?

Yes, your play, where is it?

What?

Your play, where is it? 
Is it in your house or in your pocket or in your purse?

What play?

The play...your play damn it...where is your God damned play?

Don't damn God damn, the tea party people won't like it

They won't like your play either

I know

So you do have a play?

Look around

Where?

In the tea pot of the tea party

Is it a Republican play?

There is no Republican play.
The democratic liberal critic won't review it

But you are a democrat

Who told you that?

You are a democrat...

Who told you that?

You

I told you?

Yes, You told me that you are a democrat and you have a play in your pocket

I don't have a pocket and I am not a democrat either

Who is a democrat then?

Obama

And who has the play

He does

Who?

Obama has a play in his pocket?

Your play is in Obama's pocket ?

My play is in Obama's pocket...that's some God damned play
went so far without being produced

The production of your play is in Obam's hands

Its getting more difficult than ever...
First I have a play which is missing, 
Now its gone to Obama's pocket 
And very soon it will be in Mitchell Obama's purse, 
the play is playing havoc in my life
Now my life and my play is in Obama's hands
God damned that play...
Obama is not going to like my play at all

Why?

She asks me why?
 How do I know, but I do know that he is not going to like my play

So what about his wife?

Who?

His wife, Mitchell obama?

She is not a producer, she is in the vegetable garden

So what are you going to do?

Do what?

How are you going to get your play produced?

What play?

Your play

My play?

Yes, your play
Where is your the god damned play?

Why would I have a play?
I am not a playwright

I thought you had a play

where?

In your pocket

Who said that?

You

I said that?

Yes, you...you said that your play is in your left pocket or,
in your right pocket, or, in your purse...

 Don't listen to any thing any one says...trust me...its all talk, just talk
talk, talk, talk, there is no god damned play but everyone is acting in it...
Every one is an actor in that god damned play
Which is in no pocket and in no purse, 
Its like the money which is neither in my pocket
 Or in my purse or in your pocket or your purse
We are all unemployed actors looking for a play to be in.
but there is no god damned play...

But you said that you have a play
where is that damned play?
I want to know where that play is?
The play you own...

I own a play? That's incredible

This you are crazy, totally bonkers...
Do you always dream about things which don't exist?

END OF PLAY




No comments:

Post a Comment