Monday, April 19, 2010

WHAT A MESS!

Its been nothing but mess
Mess of every kind
Mess in my house
Mess in my work
Mess in my life
Increased and increased....
Mess, mess, mess
Nothing but mess
All days gone by
All months gone by
All years gone by
All life gone by
But mess never decreased

Mess increased instead
Mess, mess, mess
Everywhere
The more I want to get out of it the more I get into it
Mess has taken over everything else
Its a vicious circle I can't get out of
I can't....
No, I can't....
I tried
Hard enough?
Maybe not hard enough
Maybe not....
But the mess is immense
All kinds of mess
Books are messy
Clothes are messy
The pots are messy
The pans are messy
The floors are messy
The furniture is messy
The windows are messy
The doors are messy
THE LOCKS ARE MESSY
THE MIND IS MESSY
THE VOLCANIC LAVA IS GONE INSIDE OF EVERYTHING PRECIOUS
ALL PORTRALS ARE NOW COMPLETELY BLOCKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment