Thursday, May 4, 2023

ANONYMOUS CONTINUES

 ANONYMOUS CONTINUES

"I am standing up because I don't respect any one now- BS

No one is more important than myself."  ?

'Influence and opinion-every one is fighting for." ?

I don't care any ore for any kind of influence and I want to keep y opinions for myself.   BS

"With all my money and influence, have no control over my children. The other clan has it."   ?

"You have to do it the white way as a person of color."   ?

'Orphans of Capitalism."   ?

" Get out of paralyzing inertia". ?

"Get out of cultural repression."

"Emotional depth

Funny humor

Acting skills". ?

"Kind of depressed, repressed-rigorous-constraint that we insist on living under."   Ishiguro

"Societal expectations."  ?

" Operatic emotive performance."

No comments:

Post a Comment