Monday, June 14, 2021

"DISTANT PARTS OF MYSELF."

 "DISTANT PARTS OF MYSELF."

"I crave to hide from everything and everybody."

"I have been hurt."

'I thought that others have hurt me."

'But I have realized that I have been hurt because of myself."

"I have hurt myself."

'I have hurt my self by loving them."

"They didn't love me."

'They weren't just selfish."

'They didn't love me."

Simple as all that...

I used to think how could they be so mean if they loved me?

But now I do know...

They wern't selfish...

Not selfish at all...

They just didn't love me."

'Loveing someone isn't that easy...

People like easy things...

Loveing some one is torturous sometime...

People stay away from torture...

Love is so time consuming

People like to spend time on making money

There is nothing wrong with making money

But it shouldn't be at the expense of love

But it has to be...

Time spent loving someone can not make dollars

Loving some one costs dollars...

Who wants to lose dollars for the sake of love?

You don't live in te world of love anymore...

You live in the world of money...

"Money". "Lots of money" "Lots and lots of money is needed to be rich,

To be important for the other rich...mansions and boats...and paintings...

What are you without dollars?

And what are you without love?

Very rich, you are very, very rich without love,  especially loving someone...you lose not only money,

 you lose your heart....

You saved a lot of time to make dollars which made you so rich, so rich and respectable with your heart

 solidly in place...

Would you have love or admiration of the others? Other rich people's admiration?

What are you without other rich people's admiration?

Love? What is love? An old fashion emotion...




No comments:

Post a Comment