Wednesday, April 14, 2021

ART JOURNAL PART 11

 ART JOURNAL PART 11

Premonition

"A place of passage?"

"Whispering shout?"


Don't be a martyr.

There is no power in it


Don't you want power?"  BS


"None of us realized our worth.

We ended up being envious of  the worthless."  BS


"They make me feel incompetent...

I was never like that

Now I feel totally incompetent

I was never like that...

What happened?

I don't know

I really don't."  BS


"Any thing which might arouse disturbing

thoughts,  any person which arouse anxiety

of any kind or any place which makes you feel

less than others,  just look away...don't notice things in detail,

they are all sources of anguish...just look away to liquify your future '

tension and feeling of incometency.  Look away...don't notice."  BS


"Look away from what surrounds you to avoid the disturbances 

in your heart later on."   BS


"All these are fables". BS


"Determine to get rid of all that bothers you.

Determine to get rid of all the thoughts which give you sorrow

Determine to get rid of all that regret which makes you so sad.

It, was perhaps all important but is in the past and past will never come back."   BS


"Cultivate determination...

Do your work

Define first...

What is your work?

Then do it

And if you can't...

Still do it.

Avoid the word, "CAN'T"


Cultivate determination to do your work...

Just your work...

If you have no definition of your work

Or you think your work wasn't fruitful...

Just do what you like and  then call that your work.

What is it that you like to do?

Walk

Read

Talk

Draw

Laugh

Go to the the museums

Go to a park

Go to a beach

Go to a cafe

Be happy.

'BE HAPPY!" That's the most important thing you have just mentioned.

Actually it's the only thing which counts.

So make all the things listed above as your work. This way you will happily do your work

Which is,  the things you like to do every day...

Work must be delightful and exciting and rejuvinating.

Make a promise to do all the things you just narrated."  BS


"I was very happy about the things I did in the past

And now I am very unhappy about all the things I did in the past."

'One does turn away from all of it after a while."  BS


"Certain hope has disappeared from the world."  Camus

"A solitude has begun."  Camus

"BOURGEOIS SOCIETY TALK ABOUT FREEDOM

WITHOUT PRACTICING IT."   Camus


"I hate filthy rich people."  BS

----------------------

'Things you really, really want to do and people you really want

to see,  you make time for them.  It's obvious,  isn't it?

And the people you don't want to see and things you don't really care for,

You never think of making time.  To you that's a waste of time.  That's what it exactly mean...

When you say, "Oh! I wanted to call,  or I wanted to see you, or wanted to go out with you for a drink

 etc, etc. etc...but I had been so busy..."SO BUSY." has become a mantra of people who just are

phony because it's all bull shit. One makes time for things to do.  One makes time for people to see.

Rest is all bull shit.  I know I said it before but I wanted to repeat it and I have repeated it...

People think every one is an idiot or stupid and doesn't understand the false, fake affection.

'Affection?"  That is actually too precious a word to use in this case.

It's just a form of small talk.  BUMS RUSH,  IT'S CALLED.  It's for people you don't want to see...BS

---------------------------

Take a little break,  little liberation every day,

frome the influences which disturbs you. 

 it's very important...

for your emotional,  mental and physical health. BS

---------------------

'Freedom is not a gift received from a state or a leader,

but a possession to be won every day by the effort of each

and union of all."    John Berger

-----------------------

"I was the one who loved

I wasn't loved by those whom I loved." BS



No comments:

Post a Comment