Monday, July 6, 2020

"ARE YOU A GYPSY?"

"ARE YOU A GYPSY?"

A man in passing,
asked me,
"Are you a gypsy?"

"Yes, I am."
What an ass hole?
I said, I said to myself.

Usually people, (Racist's) of all colors and creed
say things like that.

"To call a stranger or any one else
For that matter is really racist.

Some white illiterate do it
Especially to a dark person
Who is usually a woman
With dark hair and flowing skirts

Well that's a sterotype which is finally melting
Because the white women in the west are
also wearing flowing skirts.
It's fashion

So a man who calls a woman of certain color, (dark)
A gyspy is certainly racist...
But the irony in my case was that the man
Who asked me if I was a gypsy wasn't white...

He was dark, an immigrant look alike minority
And an artist on top of that...

Arn't artists supposed to be more sensitive
Towards people?
People of all colors?
Would he have some sensitivity towards
His own dark color?

Oh! well..
I am not a gypsy
But I don't mind being one
But no one else has the right to call me one

Or perhaps they do
People feel they have rights
About everything which concern others
They assume that right somehow...

They do that because it's a function of racist world any way...
But I must be a first class gypsy
A royal gypsy
With a title of ladyship or a dame
A nice title, "Dame gypsy."

Dame gypsy goes to French cafe's to sip latte
And read the London guardian
Arn't gypsies beggars or thieves or both?
Arn't gypsies un-educated, barefoot with running noses?

I must be at the top of a grand gypsy list
Who have sandles and her nose is not running
Who can read Emerson sipping machiato
In top most Meditereanean cafe's...

This gypsy is lucky with the grace of god...
For god didn't make me a gypsy but beautiful.
I am not a gypsy
I am beautiful and exotic and smart
And that is enough for me...
And I am a DAME GYPSY."
How about that?
How about that?

A woman asked me the other day if I was a gypsy.
I told her, "If you would like me to steal your rolex watch,
Your iphone and your wallet I won't mind being called a gypsy."

The woman grumbled that I was a mad woman...
Instead of acknowlging that she was a racist bitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment