Tuesday, June 5, 2018

THE WORD LEADS TO....(PROCESS OF WRITING, MY PROCESS ACTUALLY)

THE WORD LEADS TO....

A WORD,

An Image

Sensory feeling

Taste (Identity)

Smell (Individuality)

Gesture (Style)

Remark

Some one saying a sentence to you

Appreciative looks

Derogatry looks

Memory

Imagination

Influenec of other great writers

Sense of humor

content (Beginning, middke, end

Motivation

Impulse

Stream of consciusness

What kind if writing I would like to do?  (No idea)

Am I a surrealist?

Am I a realist?

Am I a naturalist?

Am I avantgarde?

I can do whatever I want (Writing especially)

There is no written law or rule

whatever comes out of me I put it out on the paper

I can look at it later

There will be stuff I will take out eventually

There will be stuff I will back in eventually

Take it out again

Put it back again

Something like that...

IMPULSE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

Flight of Imagination must not be suppressed

Put everything down in an imperfect shape

Nothing will be ever perfect even if I have a finished project

Its my own choice to end it whenever...

When I think its done than its done...

So its done

That's what people call , Finished project.

My own ideas, my own imagination, my own understanding,

My motivation

My  own understanding of my motivation

My own esthetic is the most important thing

I MUST BE BOLD BECAUSE NO OINE WANTS ME TO BE

PEOPLE LOVE ME TO BE TIMID

THEY ALSO MISUNDERSTAND MY SOPHISTICATION AND POLITENESS

Courage to express whatever one wants to express is the real strength

My belief is that strength

Without my own belief, my own expression, my own story there is

no beginning of any creation of importance

I might not (I haven't, not many) win any award or become commercial sucess

but I am...Iam...I am

I am who I am...

I am not and I won't be any Tom, Dick or Harry

And if I want to write or perform for commerce I will have to

take a different route, the route of manipulation, the route of

calculation, formulas, kissing ass, going with the fashion of the day

Saying whatever they want to hear....selling out, these are all possibilities

of so called sucess...but it won't be organic but these days no one care for organic stuff, fame and

sucess is what matters...but your writting wont be the reall one. None of those things

come from the depths of your heart.

One must express in writing or in any other art form how one feels not how one

manipulate, not how one think about getting ahead...  It must be about how one feels,  how deep the

joy,

 the pain,

 the desperation,

 how deep the sorrow,

 loss and the chaos of the soul. is.....












No comments:

Post a Comment