Thursday, May 31, 2018

WHAT HAPPENED?

WHAT HAPPENED?

So, what happened?

I have no Idea.  Not the slightest idea I tell you.

But I don't like it

Something is changed and I don't like the change.

I am deliberately and happily isolating myself from everyone.

Who is every one?

I don't know

Was everyone there for you before?

No, not at all

So?

But I was there for everyone

And now I am not

Perhaps its good for you

Its a bit scary

Wasn't it scary before?

But before I was available for everyone and now I am not and thats scary

Strange

Yes, strange, isn't it?

You should be thrilled that you are not available for everyone

But I am not avialable for any one because there is hardly any one around

So pathetic your ife had been...I had no Idea

Every one in the whole wide world was more important to me than myself

No one told me to make them important but I did.

Every one was always more important to me than me...me...

So sad, so very sad...

Indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment