Thursday, May 31, 2018

MARGURITE DURAS

MARGURITE DURAS

"How can you be chosen if you can't make a choice for yourself?"

'I would force myself to want something however hard it might be."

"As if some pain was deadened"

"Light and shadow"

'Recurence"

"Tempo"

"Expression of inner needs and aspiration, inner, unexpressed

tensions, hopes, modes of being"

"An unfinished sentence, a few words overheard"

'Middle class banality, dance and music, love, fierceness of love."

"Happiness, pain, compelling, destructive power of love."

"Patience, endurance, perseverence"

Solitary person"

"TRY TO ATTRACT LUCK."

"Each day I want to be clean, well fed and sleep well--as well, decently dressed"

"Don't have time for wanting more."

"Some people never change."

'Something with no meaning inside, it was a horrible place,

it cost me money to sit in a dark corner of a room to see criminals

eating lobsters."  BS

"I am quite un-interested in particular circumstances."

'Full of hope.  I do everything possible to make my hopes come true?"

"They say that the truth will out."

"My profession is insignificant, such a miserable one--the profession like mine."

"What I lack is time to think of the future."

"Attitude is all, I am totally convinced now.  Predisposition to negative attitude

of a loser-of a failure,  Sad, very, very sad." BS

'Once you stop looking, there you are exactly where you were before."  MD

"I WANT TO BELONG TO MYSELF TO OWN SOMETHING."

"Things which gives pleasure while doing them is the small change."


No comments:

Post a Comment