Tuesday, November 11, 2014

IMMENSE STRESS

IMMENSE STRESS

Stress of this and that

Stress of that and this

Stress in the morning

Stress in the afternoon

Stress in the evening

Stress at night

Stress while I sleep

Stress while I awake

Stress while I awake tossing and turning all night

Stress while I am walking

Stress while I am sitting

Stress while I am eating

Stress while I am talking

Stress while I AM WRITING

Well I am not writing because of the stress

Stress of this and that

Stress of that and this

Printer doesn't work

The computer is old

It will crash soon

Loss of all that writing

'Put it on PDF FILE."

People say

Well, fuck you all, I don't know how to do it, don't know how to put it on fucking pdf file.

'Oh! its so easy."  They say

But no one does it for me

They only suggest it but no one helps.

Yes, maybe they are not supposed to help

This is America baby

They have their own pdf files

Back home things were done fast and furious.

People were helpful

Also labour was cheap

I never had any difficulty getting things done.

Need the place to be painted?

Done

Needed to get place cleaned?

Done

Needed new clothes tailored?

Done

Needed dinner?
Cooked

Needed tea?

Done

Needed the bank withdrawal?
Done

Needed friends

in droves

Want to go for a ride?

Done

Lets smoke pot

Done

Here

'Hi, want to go for a coffee?"

'Love to, but busy, so busy."

'Hey, hi, want to go for a walk?"

Love to, so busy"

'Want to go for a drink?"

"Love to , but so busy"

'Want to talk?"

"Love to, but so busy"

I have learnt but not really because I still call people while no one calls me back

But I know the best way to get rid of people is to say, "So busy."

So why do you still call people?

Because I want to talk to some one.......

We used to talk in our country, we used to go for a walk with family or friends or neighbors or with people who were helping us doing things in the house

If no one was available we will go to the tandoor and talk to the people who were making nans and eating lentils and soups sitting on the floor at the tandoor

I sat with them many, many times and ate hot, boiling hot and freshly baked nans sitting on the floors

Those people knew everything about the colonialism, occupations, surrender, power, lack of money

subservient, patience, kindness, aggression, sorrow, grief, love of family, caring for others, helping the poor, poorer than them, buying some one nan and lentils right on the road side and a hot cup if tea
with cardomem.  What else does one need?

Sympathy and tea was provided for from the kindness of people's heart.

Here you have to go to IV LEAGUE COLLEGES TO LEARN ABOUT SITTING, TALKING,

FIGHTING, KILLING, HOW TO TAKE OTHERS LAND, HOW TO KEEP AGGRESSION

GOING

How to not nice...

'Don't be so close to people."  The self help book tells you

'How not to be intimate"

How to keep ppeople at arms length"

"How not to be involved with any one's affairs, pain, joy, company, conversation, sympathy, grief,"

Just say politely,"I AM SO BUSY."

BUT THEY DO TEACH YOU TO SAY EVERYTHING POLITELY."

 AM SO BUSY"  I WOULD LOVE TO BUT I AM SO BUSY."

I WANT TO TELL YOU POLITELY THAT I AM SO STRESSED OUT, SO, SO, SO SO  

 STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS AND THAT"

So much stress about this and that"

So much stress about that and this."

SO MUCH, SO, SO SO MUCH.  CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE.



No comments:

Post a Comment