Tuesday, October 7, 2014

THINGS NEVER TO BE DONE

THINGS NEVER TO BE DONE

Say it every day
But never do it

Exercise?
Never

Typing plays?
Never

Eating bread?
Always

Eating cake?
Always

Drinking wine?
Always

Complaining about doing these things?
Always

Never changing?
Always

Writing it down what to do tomorrow
And never doing it?
Always

Taking vitamins?
Never

Thinking of A?
Always

Worrying about A?
Always

Thinking of S?
Always

Wasting energy?
Always

On useless people?
Always

Wasting time?
Always

Wasting energy and time on useless people?
Always

Thinking of this and that?
Always

Thinking of this and that and feeling hurt?
Always

Never accomplishing the serious task?
Never

Always talking about accomplishing it?
Always

Never doing what needs to be done?
Never

Always talking about it?
Always

Always being unhappy?
Always

Never changing the path?
Never

Always talking about it?
Always

Oh! what a mess?
Yes, what a mess

And you still want to be succwssful?
Always

Where do you think you live?
Here

Always here
Always lived here

Always wanted to do something different
Did you do it?
Never

And you still wanted to be successful?
Always

You know that you have all the elements of failure?
Always

And you still didn't change?
Never

So?
So?
So?

Help me
Help you?
Yes, help me
Who can help you?
You
Me?
Yes, you?
You?
Who is you?
You
Me?
Yes, you
I don't exist
You don't
No, I don't
So?
So what?
I have been asking you to help me
Help you with what?
Help me change

I can't
Why not?

I don't exist
You don't?
No I don't
But I have been asking you to help me change
You have been wasting your time
But its been my whole life asking you to help me

But I don't exist
So can I help you?
You wasted my life with false promises
I never promised you anything
You told me any one can change
But you are not any one
Why not?

You are a complete destructive person
Destructive?
Self destructive
But you needed to help me

i am not here
You gave me false promises
I never talked to you
But you listened

But I never answered
You are a bastard
You ruined my whole life with false promises
With the encouragement that I will do all that needed to be done tomorrow

I am a tomorrow
What are you?
I am your past
But My past was fullfilling

Because you did everything you promised to do every day
Because you helped me
I have never been around
I have always been your past
You helped me in the past

I never helped you
Then who helped me when I used to achieve in the past?
You did
What?

You did
You helped, "YOU"
Me?
Yes, you
Always you
Always you
Since I have known you it was always you who helped you
Always you
And now?

Now you have stopped
Stopped what?
You have stopped helping you
You have completely stopped helping you

What should I do now?
Get up and begin to move
Move where?
Move
Just move
Put some movement in your body and soul
And then?

Then things will happen
What things?

Things you want to do everyday
What things?  I forget what things I wanted to do every day....

Not eating bread
Not eating cake
Doing exercise
Not worry about useless people
Not worry about useless things
Not to feel lonely

Perhaps I can correct some things such as not eating bread but loneliness?
Yes, loneliness

That I can't do
I can't
I simply can't
I have to feel lonely
I must feel lonely
I must...I must
Why?

Because I am
Because I am lonely
Very lonely
That's why I eat all the bread everyday
That's why I eat all the cakes every day
Because of my loneliness
I do what I must not do everyday...................

No comments:

Post a Comment