Thursday, January 3, 2013

THIS FLUE SEASON

I don't know if its the season or not
But I got it baby
Baby,
I got the flue
And its here to stay
Its not going away
Baby, I got the flue...

It likes me so much
It fits me like a glove
Its always closer to me than my nose
It is not going away
Its going to stay
Baby, I got the flue

It admires my guts
Runs through my butt
Sneezes on my ass
Curls my whole body upside down

Baby I got the flue
Its not going away
Its going to stay
And the mew year just got started
The flue promised to hang around
The whole year round
And the new year just got started

Baby I got the flue
Its going to stay
its not going away
Any day soon
Oh!baby I got the flue

Its more sincere than any boy friend
Wants to stay around the whole time
Day and night
Afternoon and night
Nothing else to do
For the lonely flue
Came and got stuck on my sleeve
Dragging me around in the street

What does it like about me
I am just a silly old goose
But the flue doesn't budge
It has a grudge

No comments:

Post a Comment