Friday, September 14, 2012

MUSHKIL HEE CHALEY HEY GHULSHAN KA
KAROBAR

(THE GARDEN IS NOT FUNCTIONING WELL
OR
THE GARDEN IS FULL OF WEEDS
OR
THE BUSINESS IS DOWN)

"I am so hurt."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"I don't really know."

"But I feel my heart is broken into tiny little pieces."

"Why?"

"I don't know...I don't really know."

"French speaks French"
Latinos speak speak Spanish"
Latin speaks latin"
English speak English"
We als speak English"
But we are not English"
'We don't know who we are"
'We lost our language"
'We don't know who we are"
'We lost our selves."

SENSE OF SORROW

Sense of sorrow has a big part in my life
I wonder why?
But perhaps it has to do with the first death in my family....
The death of my young sister at the age 25
While I was 18..........

Since then-I have never recovered.....

Then deaths continued...........
Father
Another sister
Mother
And now a brother.................

No comments:

Post a Comment