Monday, August 13, 2012

SLEEP, EAT, WALK, TALK.

What's the worry?
Relax
Take it easy
Regain your energy
Sleep, eat, walk, talk.

Go to the museums
To the theater
Shopping?
No,  No shopping
Maybe, buy some shalwar qameez
You know your own traditional clothes
To feel your identity again
Have a Pakistani life
Sleep, eat, walk, talk.

Go away
Go to Georgia
Come back
Go to Milano
Come back
Go to Denmark
Come back
Clean the apt
I mean clean the apt
I mean deep, deep, deep professional cleaning
Vapor steaming, cleaning, I mean cleaning
No sleeping, eating, talking, walking

Than worry about the winter
Snow, slush, sleet
Snow, slush, sleet
worry, worry, worry of slipping, slipping, always slipping
No sleeping, eating, walking, talking.
Just worry...........

Go to Florida
Jan, Feb, March
Come back
Than worry about the new worries..............
But I just have one question
May I ask  the question?
Ask...

Where is the money?
Money for the travels and professional deep vapor steam cleaning?
I don't have the money
Are you kidding me?
Money?
I AM AN ARTIST

So what about all those high travel plans?
Just talk
Just talk you know
You know people just talk
Talk, talk, talk, talk
All talk..........

So what are you going to do?

SLEEP, EAT, WALK, TALK

And the apt?

Who cares?

So it will stay filthy dirty?

Who cares?

I am an artist

AN ARTIST................

Oh!

I will just

SLEEP, EAT, WALK, TALK................


No comments:

Post a Comment