Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CREATIVE MOVEMENTS

There are no creative, liberal,political movements in NY
any more.  If there are I am not in touch.
Perhaps its my fault that there are no liberal/political movements any more in NY
It must be my fault since everything else is my fault.
My stove doesn't work, its my fault
My clock doesn't work, its my fault
My kitchen floor is broken, its my fault
My clothes are stuffed into dressers, its my fault
My apt is now a storage, its my fault
I am always depressed, its my fault
My knee hurts, its my fault
My foot gets swollen, its my fault
I am often sad, its my fault
I am lonely,its my fault
I am isolated, its my fault
I don't submit my work, its my fault
I don't wash my hair, its my fault
My vaccum cleaner is broken, its my fault
So the lack of liberal, creative, political movements in NYC must be my fault
It has to be
It has to be my fault

No comments:

Post a Comment