Thursday, March 10, 2011

"YOU"

"YOU" also said that,"I don't deserve your friendship."
'YOU" were right again.
I don't.
I deserve better.

'YOU" also said that, "I was questioning your friendship."
Isn't that what you did?
Came in rage and fury to the cafe to question me...?
Not only just to question me....

To whip me into shape............
As if I was a horse misbehaving
And you were going to give me some lashes,
"Whip me into shape."
What a nice sentence....
Some times I love the English language.

'YOU' thought I will fall on my knees after the whipping and
beg your mercy............

Why/
Am I a horse?
Though I would like to be one....
I love horses
Powerful and strong
But the horse master is even more powerful
Can whip the horse into shape and still own the horse....

I am neither a horse
Nor are you the master of that Un-visible horse.............
There is no horse sweetheart
And there is no master
And there is no whip

Its 2011
The slavery has been long gone
Or has it?

Buy a person for a few dollars
And whip them into shape.......
That must be in your own imagination.........
Every one wants to own things, many things, objects,
even human beings....
Thats totally amazing
To own a human being
To make a human being into an object
and buy it....................

Whatever you buy, its yours,isn't it?
Then you can do whatever you want to do with that object
Play with it
Roll it around
Poke it
Laugh at it
Smash it if you want
Thats what every one wants
Smash everything
Everything in their way must be smashed
Whip things and objects and humans into shape...........

Thats what the power is all about
Thats what the wars are all about
Whip the animal into a civilized being
With a bullet
Better than a whip...

I guess thats the story of the whip and a horse
I will come back to another story shortly
I have to whip some laundry into a twirl
You like clean clothes?
Oh! yes, you do....
You are very clean
All clean and pure
With a sharp poisonous tongue...................

Adieu...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment