Sunday, November 21, 2010

PHILOSOPHIC RUMINATIONS CONTINUE.............Page 2

"I still belong to the bohemian class though its not a note of success."?

VIOLENCE IN Karachi

Etheinicity
Sectarianism
Insecurity
Gang war
Mafia and Politics
Parties clash of interests

WRITING STYLE OF AN IMMIGRANT

'You don't like my writing
because you have cultural anxiety about my work.
You have some issues of superiority vs inferiority issues.
You don't like my strong political opinions
You don't consider my intelligence intelligence,
you rather call it,"Conspiracy theory"
You put me in a narrow vision of yours
But its you who has that narrow vision
I can't always be an immigrant,
That's how you see me
That's what you expect me to write about
I can't talk about your country
The country which is now my country also
The country you also admits has flaws
But when I talk about those flaws,
you say,"Oh! come on...Oh! come on....
You want me to talk about the country I left behind
You want me to only talk about the flaws of the country left behind
You want me to actually double the flaws of the country I left behind
You feel safer that way.
Am I that threatening to you?
Me ?
With no power of my own
Just a pen and a paper...not even a laptop,
Just a pen and a paper...

LONELY ARTIST

Live inside of your own creative world,
like a castle of your poems and stories.

"You are what you are." Pinter

"Spooner is an optimist. So there will be other jobs." Pinter

'Do not spend a fraction of a second on any one,

Just create something yourself just for yourself"

"People are not free to see you. 

 They are making money.

You should also be not free to see people.

 Make stories, make poems, make sentences out of words.

 String words together and make a garland of colorful poems." BS

No comments:

Post a Comment