Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MALADY CONTINUES

And one day he woke up
From the deep sleep that head injury has put him in
He woke up
And there was nothing there
Nothing to smell
Nothing to taste
Nothing to touch
Nothing to hold

"Where Am I?"
He asked
There was no answer
Because he was nowhere
Not even in his own head
His head was a vacant lot of
Lost memories
And was also full of the loss of those memories

'How can that be?"
He questioned himself
"How come that be?"
"No one around...Nothing to smell.."
"Why am I awake?"
"Why Is this senseless awakening?"
"Who is holding my head in for breaking?"

"But its already broken, almost broken with all the contents lost"
"Lost and vanished forever"
"Why even I exist?"
"Do I exist?"
'Who am I?"
'What malady am I suffering from?"
"Is there something called a, malady?"
"Yes, they told me, it exist, the malady and I am suffering from it"
'And it has nothing to do with the head injury either"

'The malady was already there"
'Before I fell"
'Fell and was knocked out"
'And years passed"
'And than more years passed"
And than I woke up"
"But not from the malady though"
Malady was my heritage"
'It will be my heritage till I die"
'But I am already dead"
"Some one told me I am already dead"
"Why did I wake up ?"
"To inherit the malady"
"But I already have inherited it"
"Perhaps I woke up to take it with me"

"Where am I going?"
"And why am I taking the malady with me?"
"Because its mine"
"That's all that was mine"
Nothing else was mine"

"Why would you want anything else when you have such a gift already"
"Malady is the greatest gift"
"Ask the ones who don't have it"
"They have nothing"
"Nothing"
"Nothing to show when they are dead and gone"
"People talk about the malady long after the death"
'Otherwise one is not remembered when one is gone"
"Thank god for the gift he bestowed upon you"
"Imagine! what would you be without your malady?"
"A normal person"
"A very normal person."
"A bore"
"A real bore"



No comments:

Post a Comment